To develop a company based on a culture of excellence, which understands our clients' needs, and provide effective solutions to meet those requirements and maintain a positive commitment to the community and environment.
To successfully market and distribute innovative solutions in polymer to industries throughout Australasia. Our goal is to be a trusted business partner and to make every communication and contact with our clients a positive experience.
Our vision is to establish and maintain a culture of continuous improvement, for both our clients and staff; to enable each team member to achieve personal success, and to positively contribute to the wider community.
The values we measure ourselves by are:
- Tell the situation as it actually is, not just as you’d like it to be
- You will be loyal to what you really believe in. Believe in the team, you’ll be loyal to it. Believe in the product, you’ll be loyal to it. Believe in the client as a long-term ally, you’ll be loyal to them too.
- Your time is valuable, and so is ours. If you have taken your time to contact us, you deserve respect for that use of your time. If we have taken our time to contact you, we believe we have something of value for you that will be a positive use of your time.
- Change is like a wave, you can’t stop it coming in. However, you can learn to surf, it’s a lot easier and more fun to surf on the front face than battle in the white-water behind.
- You are deemed to be professional in your field, so act that way.
- If we don’t know the answer, we’ll give you the choice whether we make up an answer now, or find out and get back to you….!!
- Time is a finite resource, it can be saved but not re-manufactured
- To achieve the same result in less time means you are worth more
- The most efficient way to do a job is the new normal
- Hard work needs a clear goal and objective, and plenty of perseverance
- There is such a thing as luck, and the harder you work, the luckier you get
- Intelligence is about how readily you learn more, not about what you already know
- There is no such thing as a dumb question, unless you ask it more than once