This Centre Discharge JACKY® Fertiliser Bin design incorporates a 1000 litre capacity polyethylene hopper mounted on a forkliftable poly base. The bin empties centrally at the base, with the slide-hatch mechanism allowing precise control of the discharge rate. Extra wide forklift tyne pockets cater for a large range of lifting attachments.
Jacky Bin User Manual (449 KB PDF)
Model JB1000/2 Benefits
- Centre discharge bin - 1000 litre /1000kg capacity.
- Large poly /stainless steel slide hatch - horizontal slide action
- Smooth interior surfaces - easy to clean.
- Galvanised steel frame.
- All working parts UV stabilised polyethylene or stainless steel for longevity.
- 50° run slope allows the discharge rate of most powdered products to be easily controlled.
- Safe Working Load (SWL) - 1200kg.
- Slide on lid design for weather resistance.
- Standard colour is Faint Green.
- Serial numbering and custom branding available to assist in tracking batch lots.
- Vermin resistant for added protection of contents.
- Fully removable lid design, allowing maximum capacity when filling.
Click here to view the Gallery