The Centre Discharge JACKY® Fertiliser Bin incorporates a poly hopper mounted on a forkliftable poly base. A slide-hatch mechanism allows for precise control of the discharge rate through a centrally located hatch. Extra wide forklift tyne pockets cater for a large range of lifting attachments.
Jacky Bin User Manual (449 KB PDF)
Model JB1600/2 Benefits
- Centre discharge bin - 1600 litre / 1000kg capacity
- Large stainless steel/poly slide hatch - horizontal slide action
- Smooth interior surfaces - easy to clean
- Galvanised steel frame
- All working parts UV stabilised polyethylene or stainless steel for longevity.
- 51° run slope allows the discharge rate of most granular products to be easily controlled.
- Safe Working Load (SWL) - 1200kg.
- Slide on lid design for weather resistance.
- Standard colour is Faint Green.
- Serial numbering and custom branding available to assist in tracking batch lots.
- Vermin resistant for added protection of contents.
- Fully removable lid design, allowing maximum capacity when filling.
Click here to view the Gallery