The Centre Discharge JACKY® Fertiliser Bin incorporates a poly hopper which is mounted on a forkliftable poly base. The bin empties through an opening in the centre of the base. The slide hatch mechanism allows precise control of the discharge rate. Extra wide forklift tyne pockets cater for a large range of lifting attachments.
Jacky Bin User Manual (449 KB PDF)
Model JB1500/4 Benefits
- 1500 litre capacity.
- Safe Working Load (SWL) - 1200kg.
- Overall dimensions 1180 x 1180 x 1875mm H.
- All working parts UV stabilised polyethylene or stainless steel for longevity.
- 30° run slope allows the discharge rate of most granular products to be easily controlled.
- Slide on lid design for weather resistance.
- Standard colour is Faint Green.
- Serial numbering and custom branding available to assist in tracking batch lots.
- Vermin resistant for added protection of contents.
- Fully removable lid design, allowing maximum capacity when filling.
Click here to view the Gallery