The Centre Discharge JACKY® Fertiliser Bin design incorporates a poly hopper mounted on a forkliftable poly base. The centre of the base contains a slide-hatch mechanism that can precisely control the rate of discharge. Extra wide forklift tyne pockets cater for a large range of lifting attachments.
Jacky Bin User Manual (449 KB PDF)
Model JB915/4 Benefits
- 915 litre capacity.
- Safe Working Load (SWL) - 1200kg.
- Overall dimensions 1180 x 1180 x 1275mm H.
- Slide on lid design for weather resistance.
- Standard colour is Faint Green.
- Vermin proof for protection of contents.
- All working parts UV stabilised polyethylene or stainless steel for longevity.
- 30° run slope allows the discharge rate of most granular products to be easily controlled.
- Serial numbering and custom branding available to assist in tracking batch lots.
- Fully removable lid design, allowing maximum capacity when filling.
Click here to view the Gallery