About JACKY® Bins
Designed by farmers, the range of JACKY® Bins are proven performers and built to last. The JACKY® Bin has been developed by rural people to make your work easier and faster. Super-Efficient Storage Hopper Bins.
Ideal for handling a large range of products, including:
- Blended fertiliser
Tough enough to handle any situation.
Smooth internal surfaces with no ledges for complete evacuation of bin.
Fully removable, weather and vermin proof.
See product level through the wall of the bin.
Galvanised steel frame.
Different capacities means it can hold a full tonne of feed, pellets or urea.
Safe Working Load
Easy action stainless steel/poly discharge hatch outlet. No rust or corrosion.
Fully enclosed tyne pockets – 150x100mm @ 820mm centres
- Long lasting, with all working parts UV stabilised polyethylene or stainless steel
- Safe Working Load (SWL) - 1200kg
- High product flow rate with a large opening
- Suitable for various product densities with in convenient 1000 Ltr, 1500 Ltr and 1600 Ltr sizes
- Weather resistant slide on lid design
- Vermin resistant for protection of contents
Standard Features for JACKY® Bins
- Ideal feed storage solution.
- Optional side operating opening handle for ease of access.
- 40° run slope for quick draining and discharging viscous product.
- Standard colour is Faint Green.
- Serial numbering and custom branding available for tracking batch lots