About Rainwater Tanks
Innovative & durable water storage with our range of Tasmanian-made water tanks for sale.
Everyone in Tasmania knows the importance of water conservation, and Orion Australia has a range of water tanks for sale to suit every situation — from residential to agricultural and industrial. The Orion Australia manufacturing process creates poly water tanks of unparalleled quality and lifespan making the collection and storage of rainwater easy.
Add beauty and value with a range of colours.
When it comes to water tanks, many people worry that large wooden rain barrels or ugly metal cisterns may affect the market value, of their home. It does not have to be this way. Orion Water Tanks have carefully developed a range which reflects Tasmania’s character. Our tanks are beautiful, carefully designed with aesthetics in mind, and with plenty of colour options to blend in with the Australian landscape.
Our popular round tanks come in both corrugated and smooth wall profiles. Select from dozens of colours to blend with your existing colour scheme or to contrast and provide a dramatic focal point.
If space is limited our slimline tanks are an extremely popular solution. Our entire slimline rainwater tank range is available in a wide array of colours so you can be sure it will blend in to our home. View our gallery to see what an installation looks like or view any of our tanks for a list of optional colours.
- Our water tanks are manufactured from Food Grade UV stabilised polyethylene, which makes them tough, durable and able to withstand the harsh Australian sun.
- Do not rust or corrode, and are impact resistant—a long term and worthwhile investment.
- Single piece moulded construction ensures long term structural strength.
Innovative water tanks that are easy to install
- Tap/valve and fit-up kit supplied with all ORION Rainwater Tanks, to make your install easy.
- Non standard fit-up and additional outlet options available on request, to suit your particular requirements.
- Water tanks are available in a wide range of colours, with capacity to match many existing Colorbond® colours.