The PumpBuddy® valve is an inlet control device which allows for variable minimum and maximum water level settings within a water tank when filling from a pump.
The PumpBuddy® will be closed when both weights are submerged (maximum water level). The valve will remain closed until the bottom weight is exposed (minimum water level). The valve will then open and remain open until the maximum level is reached.
- A high volume water inlet control device
- Variable adjustment between minimum and maximum water levels
- Reduces pump run time (saves electricity)
- Increases pump life
- Pumped water supply connection only
- Not to be connected to a mains water supply
32mm Pump Buddy Valve
- Code RTPB